I Want Role that Pulls out my Potential - Srinagara Kitty

The silent and sensible actor of Kannada cinema Srinagara Kitty currently working for ‘Ko Ko…Koli Kothi…with great dedication (he has not accepted other offers till he finishes Bharani Minerals project) in a recent chat disclosed that he has decided firmly especially after super hit of ‘Sanju Weds Geetha’ to select roles that stick on well in the box office and remain in the hearts of the audience for a long time.

As a matter of fact ‘Ko Ko…Koli Kothi…is one such role that I have great opportunity to showcase my talent. There is lot of variety and the love, romance, comedy, sentiment and action fill the needs of box office feels Srinagara Kitty.

I always sit with open mindedness to hear the script and roles that instigate me to do something worthwhile are wanted. My intention is only to become a good actor. I waited for good time too. I too was worried because a series of films did not bring results as I expected says Kitty who looks very stylish in the ‘Ko Ko…Koli Kothi…film.

Among the films from the days of ‘Chandra Chakori’ (he played a villain in that 500 days run film) Srinagar Kitty poignant performance in ‘Inthi Ninna Preethiya and Mathe Mungaru’ that were with high degree of excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment