Ameesha’s mixed emotions!

After a pretty long time, Ameesha Patel will be seen in a Hindi film titled ‘Chatur Singh: 2 star’ co-starring Sanjay Dutt and Suresh Menon. The film is a comic caper based on the international Pink Panther series and is slated to release on 19th of August. But this date also has a special significance in Ameesha’s life that she shared with us on Twitter, “Chatursingh 2 star releases 19th august. I'm going thru mixed emotions as 19th will b 1yr death aniversary of my beloved grandma.”

Ameesha feels that her grandma is blessing her with this film and further posted, “Almost seems like she is blessing me on her passing away with my film releasing the very same day.will b a day of joy n saddness both 4 me.”

Well, we hope that the film is accepted well by the audience and it garners Ameesha her long awaited success.

No comments:

Post a Comment